Schedule: (times may vary)
11.30am – Meet at the Bright Rooms, introduction to cameras and film
11.45am – 12.45pm – Load your camera and get shooting!
12.45pm – 2pm – Develop your film
2 – 2.30pm – film drying
What will we cover?
– Camera use
– Lens selection
– Types of film and their application
– Capturing your images including lighting and framing
What you need to bring:
Feel free to bring your own camera or we will provide one.
What we provide:
All paper & chemistry
Level of experience:
No experience necessary.
1) Out of Peckham Rye Station turn left on Rye Lane.
2) Look for the PeckhamPlex Cinema approx. 100m on your right.
3) Walk towards the cinema then turn right and walk down the pathway beside the building until you see the door with Peckham Levels logo on it.
4) Walk up to the 5th floor and you’ll be collected by the entrance, near Old Spike Cafe. (lift and disabled access is also available)
We need 2 weeks notice if you can’t make your workshop or need to move dates. If you cancel within 2 weeks we’ll have to run your workshop at an additional cost.