Schedule: (times may vary)
11.30am – Meet at the Bright Rooms, introduction to cameras and film
11.45am – 12.45pm – Load your camera and get shooting!
12.45pm – 2pm – Develop your film
2 – 2.30pm – film drying
What will we cover?
– Camera use
– Lens selection
– Types of film and their application
– Capturing you images including lighting and framing
What you need to bring:
We’ll provide you with a camera. Please bring something to carry you negatives home in.
What we provide:
All film & chemistry
Level of experience:
No experience necessary.
Where will the course take place and how many people will attend:
The course will take place in the Bright Rooms darkroom. This workshop is for one person only you can book for 2 people via the friends & family package.
1) Out of Peckham Rye Station turn left on Rye Lane.
2) Look for the PeckhamPlex Cinema approx. 100m on your right.
3) Walk towards the cinema then turn right and walk down the pathway beside the building until you see the door with Peckham Levels logo on it.
4) Walk up to the 5th floor and you’ll be collected by the entrance, near Old Spike Cafe. (lift and disabled access is also available)
We need 2 weeks notice if you can’t make your workshop or need to move dates. If you cancel within 2 weeks we’ll have to run your workshop at an additional cost.