This is a private workshop for 2 people, friends & family.
1 x 3hrs – When you arrive you’ll be given a tour of the darkroom, a brief talk on the equipment you will be using and then get busy with your advanced printing workshop.
The sessions will run at a time to suit you, simply get in touch to arrange the date & time!
What we will cover:
- Enhancing your images
- Using filters to adjust contrast
- Dodging & Burning
- Cropping images
- Alternative & experimental printing techniques
Level of experience:
This is for anyone who would has a basic knowledge of darkroom printing and would like to take their printing further.
What you need to bring:
Just bring your negatives, 35mm or 120 formats. Please bring something to carry your prints home in.
What we provide:
We provide all the chemistry and resin coated paper.
How many people will attend:
This workshop is for two people.
Please get in touch to organise a suitable date. Workshops are confirmed when booked in advance via the website.
1) Out of Peckham Rye Station turn left on Rye Lane.
2) Look for the PeckhamPlex Cinema approx. 100m on your right.
3) Walk towards the cinema then turn right and walk down the pathway beside the building until you see the door with Peckham Levels logo on it.
4) Walk up to the 5th floor and you’ll be collected by the entrance, near Old Spike Cafe. (lift and disabled access is also available)